Noelia Children's Foundation against congenital muscular dystrophy due to Collagen VI deficiency has received support…
At Fundación Noelia we have signed a collaboration agreement with the University of Deusto to work in the psychosocial field of Col6 affected.
The objective of this agreement is the mutual participation between the Noelia Foundation and the University of Deusto, through the Faculty of Health Sciences, in research, teaching in relation to congenital muscular dystrophy collagen VI.
Likewise, within the scope of their respective powers, jointly carry out academic, scientific and cultural activities, for the enrichment of scientific knowledge related to congenital muscular dystrophy due to collagen VI deficiency.
- Support and promote joint research activities at the psychological level.
- Exchange bibliographic and audiovisual material, and provide information related to joint projects.
- Carry out research projects and psychosocial studies related to congenital muscular dystrophy collagen VI.
- Disseminate, by both parties, publications and events.
- Promote the publication of articles and co-editions of common interest.
Many thanks to the University of Deusto and the entire Neuroemotion department team for this opportunity for those affected.