NOELIA Foundation in its commitment to the protection of the personal data of its users, and as a maximum the privacy guarantor, has conducted a review of all its processes and especially those involving a processing of personal data, adapting them to the new requirements of the Community legislation, regulation General protection of data (RGPD), implementing appropriate security measures based on the results of the analysis and has updated its policies of Privacy and consequently this Legal notice.
The user guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, be responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that may result as a consequence of the breach of such obligation. In the event that the data belong to a third party, user warrants that reported to that third party of the aspects contained in this document and your permission to provide their data to NOELIA Foundation for the designated purposes.
The Portal can accommodate blogs, forums, and other apps and social networking services in order to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and content. Any personal information provided by the user may be shared with other users of that service, on which Foundation NOELIA has no control.
Effects of technical safety and diagnostic systems, anonymized form or pseudonimizada, NOELIA Foundation may register the IP address (identification number of the Internet access device, which allows devices, systems, and servers recognize and communicate among themselves). Such information may also be used for analytical purposes of web performance.
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation for the protection of personal data, the user and / or client Foundation NOELIA is informed of the following:
HEAD OF TREATMENT
The responsible for the treatment of the data provided voluntarily by the user is FUNDACIÓN NOELIA with C.I.F. number G55664387 and registered office in Ripollés N º 38 43894 Lligallo del Ganguil, Camales (Tarragona)
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data provided voluntarily by the user, will be incorporated into treatment records owned by FUNDACIÓN NOELIA for the following purposes:
• The processing and management of the request for information and/or advice, made by the user through this site, the telephone, or the email.
• The sending of information about FUNDACIÓN NOELIA's services that may be of interest to the user, provided that he has expressly accepted it.
• Manage Web site users • Provide the services included on the website and/or provide the requested information, either via web, by email or by phone. Emails will be able to report a confirmation of your reception and reading.
• Manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between FUNDACIÓN NOELIA and the users.
• Manage and maintain a unique registry, in the NOELIA Foundation system in case of it has been expressly accepted
• In cases where the user expressly consents, send advertising communications and commercial information, by different means (emails, SMS) about Fundación Noelia or third parties (always through the foundation Noelia As a result of their collaboration agreements with them), on their activities, products, services, as well as documentation of different nature that may be of interest or usefulness to the user.
Likewise, in each process where the user facilitates his personal data will be informed of the obligatory or optional nature of its completion, and the consequences of not supplying them.
INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PROCESSING FOR SUBMISSION OF COMMUNICATIONS
The data used, or facilitated, in the informative communications are treated by FUNDACIÓN NOELIA for purposes consistent with the sending of electronic communications of informative nature on services, activities, publications, Celebrations, of FUNDACIÓN NOELIA that could be of interest of the user.
The consent for the submission of such communications may be revoked at all times in each of the communications received through the mechanism enabled for the purpose.
In any case, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification or suppression, limitation of your treatment, opposition and portability by e-mail to email@example.com.
PERSONAL DATA OF THIRD PARTIES
TIME TO MAINTAIN PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided will be retained as long as the relationship is maintained to respond to the query. In a maximum period of 12 months will be eliminated from Fundación Noelia unless the sending of further information has been consented, in which case they will be retained until the consent is revoked.
In the event that the user revokes his consent to the processing of his data or exercises the rights of cancellation or suppression, his personal data will be kept blocked at the disposal of the administration of justice during the legally established time limits To meet the possible responsibilities born of the treatment of them.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
FUNDACIÓN NOELIA is legitimized to carry out the processing of personal data on the basis of:
• The user has given his explicit consent for the purposes described in paragraph 2 of this policy which require the processing of user data revealing ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious convictions or Philosophical, union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data aimed at unambiguously identifying a natural person, health data, criminal offences or data relating to life or sexual orientation.
• The user has provided his personal data within the framework of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship for the attention of his application for the management of services related to the foundation.
There are legal obligations that require the processing of personal data, in accordance with the services provided.
The legal basis for the treatment of the personal data of the users by FUNDACIÓN NOELIA resides in the letter a), B, and C) of article 6, number 1, of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April.
The personal data of users and/or clients of FUNDACIÓN NOELIA may be communicated to the following categories of stakeholders:
• Entities with which it has collaboration agreements to enable the execution and the correct fulfillment of the contract signed by these users and/or clients.
• Management with which FUNDACIÓN NOELIA has collaboration agreements to enable the execution and the correct fulfillment of the donations
• Financial institutions, with which FUNDACIÓN NOELIA has collaboration agreements to enable the execution and the correct fulfillment of the corresponding contract.
• Computer service providers, including "cloud computing" services.
• The administrations and public bodies, for the fulfillment of obligations directly payable to FUNDACIÓN NOELIA and/or when there is the corresponding legal habilitation.
Currently NOELIA Foundation does not make international data transfers.
RIGHTS OF STAKEHOLDERS
The user may exercise to FUNDACIÓN NOELIA the rights of access, rectification or suppression, limitation of its treatment, opposition, portability, and to oppose individual decisions automated. They may also revoke their consent if they have granted it for any specific purpose, and can modify their preferences at all times.
The user may exercise any of the rights reported in the preceding paragraph, by sending an email indicating the right that exercises directed to FUNDACIÓN NOELIA address: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is informed to the user and/or client that can direct any type of claim in matter of protection of personal data to the Spanish agency of Protection of Data www.agpd.es, authority of Control of the Spanish state.
UPDATING THE POLICY
This policy has been updated in accordance with the requirements of the Community rules for the protection of personal data, the General Regulations on Data Protection (RGPD).
It is also reported that this policy may be amended because of changes in the requirements established by the legislation in force at any time, by judicial decisions and jurisprudential changes, as well as by changes in the action and strategy Business of FUNDACIÓN NOELIA. The publication, and access by users, will be made through this same site, understanding that the relationships established with the same prior to the change will be governed by the rules provided at the time the website was accessed for Establishment.